Canned sweet & spicy jalapeños I make these once a month to feed my addiction and I put them on everything!
Recipe coming soon
The Deconstructed Burger & Fries
The other day I got home from work and was planning on eating my leftover burger. This burger was ember grilled which gave it that nice campfire taste, I was excited from what I had experienced the night before. When I opened the take home box the burger did not look as it did before after spending the night in the fridge. I decided to spark it up with ingredients that I already had in my kitchen.
- 1/2 a left over beef burger patty diced (I ate the remaining bun while I was cooking)
- 2 red potatoes cubed
- 1/4 sweet onion chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- dash of salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Garnish (optional if you want it more burger like)
- 1/2 tablespoon whole seed Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Harissa ketchup
- 3 springmix leafs
- 1 tablespoon of micro planed white cheddar cheese
- Start medium size pan on medium heat with olive oil
- Toss in and sauté potatoes and onions in the pan until potatoes are translucent then toss in garlic
- Once all ingredients reach a perfect golden (or preferred cook) throw in the leftover burger patty, this way the patty isn't overcooked it is just being heated.
- Serve on plate with garnishes
Note: add more olive oil if needed